As we are just about to launch the lab officially, we are currently looking to hire two full-time postdoctoral reseachers that will be directly affiliated with the lab. Both postdocs will be involved in building up the lab and developing workflows and services the lab offers to the Department of the Humanities. Additionally, each postdoc will have the opportunity to pursue their personal resarch project in the context of the lab.
Given the interdisciplinary nature of the lab, we are seeking to hire people with complementary profiles. Both positions are funded for 3 + 2 years and will be open until filled.
- postdoctoral researcher in Cultural Data Science
- ideally with a background in Computer Science or Data Science
- should have an interest in working with cultural data
- a background in NLP will be a plus
- the full profile can be found here: http://emea3.mrted.ly/2zufy
- postdoctoral researcher in Cultural Analytics
- ideally with a background in Humanties or Digital Humanities research
- should have an interst in working with computational methods
- a background in Linguistics or Media Studies will be a plus
- the full profile can be found here: http://emea3.mrted.ly/305d7
If you want to apply for one of the positions, just follow the link and submit your profile through the official recruitment platform of the university. In case of any questions, just reach out to us via e-mail.